Jah,


[ Jah, ]


Jah,

Make my eyes pure
so as not to see any wicked deeds
sprout desirable inside me.

Poisonous juices to drip as moisture to wet
sins deemed weeds to root deep in my heart.
Dark. Deadly. Silently kept, while your reminders sleep or dormant slept.

Remove from before my vision any devious worthless one

designing schemes in darkness
righteous works to overcome
as they shade their eyes in morning's bright light

which highlights a path from which they strayed.

May their whisperings eternally cease
which divide tranquility from minds and hearts desiring peace.

Surround me please with those at ease with self in their love for you, Jah.

Their efforts to increase ties to you
strengthening their love's depth
which they cherish as riches greater than any man's wealth.

In blamelessness these choose to walk. In innocence they speak to unify.

From liars they retreat. From slippery words they refuse to repeat in their everyday talk.

As King David in earnestness spoke, I too reiterate in quote:

"I hate the deeds of those who deviate from what is right; I will have nothing to do with them." Ps. 101:3.

For my integrity I will everlastingly fight.

To do your will, Jah, is my whole-hearted delight.

Comments

Popular Posts