Hope Renewed


Hope Renewed


As each night approaches
my hope goes through changes.

Shadows ensue.
My faith it pursues.

Saddened I become.
For my confidence proceeds to falter.

Since felt delayed
a particular hope.


"Expectation postponed makes the heart sick,

But a desire realized
is a tree of life". Pro. 13:12.

To impatience I imperfectly
succumb. Wrestling everyday to stay positive and strong before onlookers of my fate.

Why must I endure this humiliation,
inwardly I ask;

although, I've found myself protected
to complete this ardous task which years ago began

to today last.

But again I survived
through the night.

In Jah's love I do bask.

To Him I too, as Daniel, am desirable.
To Him I am alright.

Although not sure which direction His will
will take me to accomplish his purpose. To demonstrate His authoritative rights before those posturing.

"Because sentence against a bad deed has not been executed speedily, the heart of men becomes emboldened to do bad." Eccl. 8:11.

An end to my life
needed to bring about a necessary result
to a web long ago constructed

victims to ensnare?

Particularly of a sort,
thought:

"O who, of them, would anyone care?"


Why its best not to isolate oneself
even if you feel that mankind finds you unfit.
An aberration. A hindrance. A blight.

From society
do not quit.

Counseled: "Whoever isolates himself pursues his own selfish desires; He rejects all practical wisdom." Pro. 18:4

Because,

"Not one of us, in fact, lives with regard to himself only, and no one dies with regard to himself only." Rom. 14:7.


Happy I am
to arise before dusk
to watch again a sunrise
before my sight splendid

while thinking upon others in a similar plight.

More compassionate I'm becoming.

I know my might is not sufficient to continue this mental and physical exhausting daily fight. Therefore, scriptures and prayers I digest greedily

delightfully

even more so
to feed my hope
in morning and afternoon light.

Yes, faith cultivated in the past... 

Belief,
that these difficulties too shall pass

based upon Jah's deliverences personally to me done

cause me to know
that in the future
He will not me shun.

So I write.
And write some more.

Today exploring hope
my future to secure.

Remembering this account:

“In a certain city there was a judge who had no fear of God and no respect for man.

There was also a widow in that city who kept going to him and saying, ‘See that I get justice from my legal opponent.’

Well, for a while he was unwilling, but afterward he said to himself, ‘Although I do not fear God or respect any man, because this widow keeps making me trouble, I will see that she gets justice so that she will not keep coming and wearing me out with her demand.’”

Then the Lord said: “Hear what the judge, although unrighteous, said!

Certainly, then, will not God cause justice to be done for his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night, while he is patient toward them?

I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily.

Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith on the earth?” Luke 18:2-8.

While my life is not guaranteed
until even later to endure

I'll use my moments wisely
praying incessantly to maintain my integrity.

For although death is an enemy
Of death I am not afraid.

Although,
the 'how'

sometimes gets to me.


But, of even this I pray.

For in Jah's hand,
through Christ's ransom

My hope is laid.

Paul, once Saul, an insolent man
to the Romans said:

"But if we hope for what we do not see, we keep eagerly waiting for it with endurance." Romans 8:25.

Yes,

because of Jesus' sacrifice
we have this assurance.

For, "hope that is seen
is not hope,

for when a man sees a thing,
does he hope for it?"
VS. 24.


NEVER ALONE
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/original-songs/never-alone/

Comments

Popular Posts