Another Day, . . . Grateful

Another Day, . . . Grateful

Precious, even a moonless sky,
when allowed a rising sun of another day to live.

"My best I'll give,
promise." Or at least wholeheartedly try.

Since, "Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down, But a good word cheers it up." Pro. 12:25.

Words inspired read this morning
of Nehemiah
lift me from the agonising squeeze of wicked, corrupt, or weaknesses acted out abruptly

pressuring me
to insanity erupt. As a teakettle on boil
coping with neither or either of these:

Death of a loved one, serious illness, providing for our family in these times a tsunami to ride,
facing a dragon with flaming tongue, stripping our moral, our dignity our pride.

Yet, striving for humility gained through prayer, study and meditation on men and women of old bearing a similar load

I too can prevent my relationship with the Father from being ruined, spoiled.

Isaiah 41:13 renews my strength for what confronts me today:

"For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, The One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I will help you.’"

I know I can overcome... Come What May.

"Therefore, strengthen the hands that hang down and the feeble knees" "while you throw all your anxiety on him, (Jah, Jehovah)

because he cares for you." Heb. 12:12; 1 Peter 5:7.These assurances wonderful please me.

"Look! The hand of Jehovah is not too short to save, Nor is his ear too dull to hear." Isa. 59:1.

So, there is no need for me to crumble
under a crippling dead weigh of fear.

Comments

Popular Posts