The Apocalypse--A Revelation ... Chapter Six



The Apocalypse--A Revelation ... Chapter Six


https://allpoetry.com/story/13508296-The-Apocalypse--A-Revelation-...-Chapter-Five-by-Lucretia-Mccloud-adult

Wayne keeps calling, "Hey, Sabrina,
please wait up!"

she heading away fast
from the campus crowd
convening jovially active and loud

his voice carrying over his peers
crying out to him

"Yeah, man! woo who..
make us #*^! proud!"


as girl's giggled

Sabrina steadied her speed to confront
in anger Wayne with no time to weave

finding himself suddenly positioned
face-to-facing Sabrina's comments in front of
both male and female cronies

(Wayne's crew of worshippers
idolizing his 'Elvis' like ways on stage)

encompassing both sways
promoting 'acceptance'
condemning 'rejection'

'ancient' love of scriptural law to 'debunk'
as 'junk' of dinosaurs which shroud leniency

self-regulation

hampers mankind under a cloud of dependency
requiring total decency.

Surely! This is not who to obey!
Their actions decry

aloud.


"Look, Wayne!... What do you want from me?"

Swings her arm to demonstrate she sees his crew,

"Are they not enough for you?... Just what are you expecting me to do?... Let me explain my position to you.

I want to: "Keep testing whether you are in the faith;
keep proving what you yourselves are."... Remember?

This is how Paul encouraged us to daily renew our obligations before Jah. He continued:

"Or do you not recognize that Jesus Christ
is in union with you?... Unless you are disapproved."*

Are you disapproved, Wayne?

Then why this
you are putting me through?

Did I seek you out?...
Did I to anyone about you spout?"


Wayne's face quickly clouds.

"What is this
you are speaking?

About my lifestyle,
maybe I am or am not always proud,

but are you criticizing me for being 'gay'?

Don't you want to know why I flip
either 'that' or 'this' way?"


Sabrina in shock replies,
"Did I ask you about how you play?

Do you want me to explain why I
do not carry on in activities disapproved by our Creator

as this world tumbling in anxious darkness
still feels justified in practicing day or night.

His sadness flicked over, as if he's blind in sight

as they exercise
this loving God-appointed 'free-will'
their 'rights'

against him,
claiming him non-existent,

blaming him for all the wickedness

though they persist in cruelties
against babies and children

an international 'blight'

instead of seeking always
poisonous juices drunk during lustful binges
with consenting adults always
expressing desires

not always done as if only
bent on a whim?

Do you want me to iterate why not I
by means of Paul's description in 1 Cor. 6:9, 10
of 'who's

who's not

entering into the kingdom of God
applies?"


Wayne embarrassed
heated up in anger himself states:

"No I do 'not' want to hear your professed state" he speaks through clinched teeth.

Sabrina's face releases her recent irate.

"I'm sorry Wayne. We love you... You know it's true. But a 'friend' or 'brother' to me...No...

So, this conversation is 'shot'.

Please inform the professor that you cannot be helping me with my final exam in light of the fact that we both, the same things, have not learned to 'hate'.


Sabrina continues her gait home.

Left Wayne

in an aggrieved
brewing
state.

How,

with the professors' help
Sabrina's final exam paper

defending Creation

forceful
yes finally

to the whole campus' delight
when acknowledged

thoroughly negate... TO BE CONT'D 9/25/2017





Comments

Popular Posts